fuc it o
no semantics, we bored of it all
Now it is the time we experience what the world we created. How will the return tell our stories? Will we enjoy or dispair? Only the time will give you another change!
You can only see this on mobile
Karl Axel Pehrson (Swedish, 1921-2005), Utsikt från Mont Lexa [View from Mont Lexa]. Oil on canvas, 48 x 65 cm.
This is me
Jindřich Štyrský (Czech, 1899-1942), Kořeny [Roots], 1934. Oil on canvas, 46 x 81.5 cm.
This is so sad. :(
And white people will still say it’s not about race.
This poor little angel :(
this fucked-up society :(
Haha she’ll never be white. She’ll never live up to her own expectations. Good job being your own failure.
All I’m saying is… AM I THE ONLY TEACHER SENDING BOYS TO THE OFFICE FOR DRESS CODE VIOLATIONS ?!?!
Dumb. Is it hard to dress while not showing your body? Maybe those girls have no self esteem. And they want to find value in the opinion of other men, purposefully trying to become a distraction. Make them change. They wanted to dress bad, send them home
almost one million people liked this post
FUCKING DEAD DYING RIP ME IM A GONER
Someone needs to help anti choice people. They need so much help. Pills go to stomach. Fetus is in uterus. Pills only work up to 12 weeks. Fetus barely has hands at 12 weeks. Fetus is 2” long at 12 weeks. Baby is laughing because…. They defeated their mother? “When do the Anti-Choice people arrive to pick me up?” The baby says next… “Never” the doctor says… Baby stops laughing.
I love this evil baby in the illusttation.
We are forced to live in a system that steals from us daily, Kill snitch culture.
Important things to keep in mind!
- never take from ‘mom and pop’ type store. Its likely you’ll actually harm them, whereas taking from a walmart wont effect much.
- never take items that a worker is assigned to monitor (usually super expensive items), theyll be in trouble for it. and its usually a minimum wage worker and usually they lose hours or pay, or they even get fired.
- similar to the above, never take things that are usually locked up for the above reason
- if its a store you know gives their near-expiration products to workers/charity, try to avoid taking the near expiration products.
- if youre taking clothing, avoid leaving hangers. it sounds weird, but itll make it seem like it was more likely an error in the computer than a theft, since the empty hanger sitting there will seem suspicious.
- also for clothing, try not to take more than one item at once, as it will look suspicious if theres 10 medium shirts missing, and it won’t be written off as just a stocking error. and it will lead to workers being penalized
- basically just always consider ‘will this harm a worker’ and if the answer is yes then dont do it
like i was homeless for a while when i was younger and i tried to follow those guidelines to avoid doing harm to people who were probably not much better off than me while trying to get food for myself.
Holy crap, is there like an unspoken thieves code or something?!
it’s a thing. I won’t even lie. I watched someone slip a nursing exam book in their bag at the store I worked at. She made eye contact with me and the blood drained from her face. I simply gave her a sympathetic nod and walked away.
I live in a small town and I knew she was a waitress at a hotel my sister works at, and people at that hotel don’t tip well during off season. Nursing exam books are 50+ bucks. Being a med student myself, I didn’t even breathe a word, and when inventory came up later and the book was missing, I suggested it was likely a mislabel, and the manager wrote it off.
Sometimes, thievery is a necessity. Don’t send people to jail over petty things.
theft for many is survival in this system and taking away from multi-billion dollar companies that are a part of the oppressive capitalist system
This. 100% this.
What if i laughed at Robin and didnt care about Amanda
Believe in the impossible. The Flash is all new Tuesdays at 8/7c!
Oh yes, lets do a trailor in an alley, and we’ll move a pallet slightly to demonsyrte how fast flash really can go.
That’s so good!